Press Release: TRANSERVICE LAUNCHES NEW EDUCATION-FOCUSED WEBSITE
Transervice Logistic Inc., a leading provider of dedicated contract services, is inviting private fleets to explore its newly designed website. The more modern, streamlined design offers easy navigation to simplify the user’s experience when searching for customized transportation solutions to meet their unique needs.
“We have carefully constructed our website with the intention of providing informative content, ensuring an exceptional customer experience, and effectively presenting our organization,” said Doug Adamson, SVP of Sales and Marketing.
The brand-centric website includes added features to provide users with comprehensive insights into the company’s history, philosophy, and services —Dedicated Contract Carriage, Contract Maintenance, Full-Service Leasing and Freight Management. Each service is supported with Industry Insights that illustrate real-world trends and essential benefits that help Transervice’s customers to reduce downtime, improve service and grow their transportation operations.
New website features include:
· Intuitive navigation, making it effortless for users to explore and find what they need.
· Rapid Response Functionality compatible with all browsers and mobile devices.
· Concise Descriptions and Related Outcomes for Services and Benefits.
· Valuable Industry Insights easily accessed throughout the site to keep the user just one click away from useful and pertinent information.
· Rich Online Quick-Click Content emphasizing service benefits found in Customer Spotlights and testimonials, blogs, media content, press releases, and Quick Tips.
· Company History of Excellence Timeline showing Transervice leadership teams, growth through acquisition and service line expansions over the past 54 years.
· Request for Quotes for faster and more streamlined responses.
· Real time Track Freight Portal for registered customers.
For more information about Transervice Logistics Inc., and to view the new site, please visit www.transervice.com.
About Transervice Logistics Inc.
Founded in 1969, Transervice has a history of service and a tradition of excellence. The company’s service offering includes dedicated contract carriage, contract maintenance, full-service leasing and freight brokerage. Transervice The workforce is comprised of over 1,200 associates, including over 650 drivers and 350 technicians. The company’s headquarters is in Lake Success, NY. (transervice.com