ELIMINATE RISK AND ENSURE SAFETY
We take the safety of our employees, our customers’ employees and the public-at-large very seriously. Everywhere Transervice operates we are committed to eliminating risk, preventing accidents and operating safely – both inside our facilities and out on the road.
Fleet Safety Management Is Vital
We are experts in transportation safety, from operating safe Dedicated Maintenance Facilities to the safety of every Commercial Driver who safeguards your loads. Transervice supports our fleet management safety commitments with professional management, documented procedures, systems for loss control, and incident tracking.
We Protect Our Fleet Operations:
- Transervice is a Registered Public Training Agency of The National Safety Council’s Driver Improvement Program, maintaining an in-house safety staff.
- The Transervice Safety Training Institute maintains a staff of National Safety Council Certified Defensive Driving Instructors.
- We teach drivers how to operate equipment safely and safeguard cargo from road accident damage.
- We perform semi-annual Inspections to Defined Standards that cover all aspects of Loss Control and Compliance.
- We operate within Defined Safety Standards for all employees, with daily observations, reporting and abatement of hazards by technicians, commercial drivers, administrators, dispatchers, and managers.
- We endorse Safety Recognition and Reward Programs that drive measurably better results.
- We engage in extensive Safety Training for all employees.
- We maintain centralized DOT, OSHA, and EPA records keeping with audit requirements.
- We consider safety when conducting Performance Appraisals and Performance Improvement Processes.
- We understand and comply with all HAZMAT regulations applicable to Transervice operations, including alliance with Nationwide Spill Response teams.
Contact us today at 888-858-7570 to learn why a growing number of leading companies rely on Transervice for complete, turn-key safety programs.