- The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide ongoing direction and leadership to drivers and ensure superior customer service.
- This position will work closely with the drivers and the customer to fully execute the scope and requirements of the position with a focus on identifying and developing continuous improvements in our service to our customer.
- This position will oversee the daily operations of drivers
- Coordinate hiring, discipline and terminating employment of drivers
- Provide weekly billing, driver payroll, driver logs, etc
- Serves as a point of contact for customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years Transportation, supply chain, dedicated or truckload exp
- CDL Preferred
- Strong leadership skills with ability to coach and develop associates into an effective, highly motivated results oriented team
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to evaluate mulitple solutions to make sound decisions
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate and influence positive outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!