The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead, manage and develop relationships with drivers and increase overall driver satisfaction to improve safety and driver retention. This position will work closely with other departments to meet customer, driver, and company objectives and safety initiatives.
- Will manage a staff of 35 drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability
- Responsible for daily planning of equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Provide support for management personnel
Our Full-Time Benefits include:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance.
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do.
- Previous transportation management experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience prioritizing projects
- Possess customer service-related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Must have strong MS Office experience
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!