QUALITY COMPANY, EXCELLENT VEHICLES, COMPETITIVE PAY, BENEFITS
Our drivers transport loads for many different Transervice Customers and satisfy them by driving safely, safeguarding the cargo and delivering on time. Whether you prefer short haul or regional work to stay close to home, or long haul, we offer a range of opportunities:
- Local deliveries
- Store-door deliveries
- Multi-stop deliveries
- Bulk deliveries
- Tanker deliveries
- Yard tractor driving
What to Expect
- Driving trucks from major manufacturers.
- A very competitive compensation package.
- Ongoing training for your safety, professional growth and career enhancement.
- A management team with an “open-door-policy”
- Treatment with respect and dignity.
- Recognition for your achievements in customer satisfaction, safe driving and injury-free performance.
In return, we expect:
- Adherence to Transervice rules and regulations, which are designed to maintain safety and customer satisfaction.
- Complete honesty and a positive, friendly attitude.
- Always performing your best.
Join the “Transervice Family”
Available Driving Positions:
|Class A Driver||–CO, Denver|
|Tanker Driver||–CO, Denver|
|Class A Driver||–IA, Johnston|
|Class A Driver||–IL, Dixon|
|Class A Driver||–KS, Salina|
|Class B/C Driver||–WA, Bothell|
Driver Safety is Our #1 Concern
We require you to be a Qualified Commercial Driver with a minimum of 1-3 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience on Class A (or B) vehicles along with an excellent driving record. In certain instances, depending on the available position, we might require Hazmat or Tanker endorsement. DOT, physical examination, drug and alcohol screenings are required. Weightlifting capabilities may also be required, depending on customer needs.
Interested in a position at Transervice?
Please text “JOBS” to 817-631-2299