VERY COMPETITIVE PAY, BENEFITS TO MATCH
Highly Skilled Fleet Service Technicians, Service Technician Assistants and Apprentices
You’ll use the latest technology, maintenance and shop systems to effectively maintain and repair trucks, tractors, trailers and MHE equipment – keeping our fleets operating safely and efficiently. Whether you are performing a preventive maintenance inspection or replacing headlights, your performance is crucial to our Customers’ – and Company’s – success. We provide on-going training to help our Technicians enhance their knowledge and skill levels.
What to Expect:
- Working at one of 120 facilities now operating across North America.
- Career advancement opportunities in supervisory and shop management positions.
- Safe and productive work environments up to OSHA standards, and ongoing shop standards,
- EPA and paperless shop systems training.
- A very competitive compensation package.
- A management team with an “open-door-policy”
- Treatment with respect and dignity.
- In return, we expect professional performance, dedication, honesty and a positive attitude.
Trade Tuition Policy?
Join the “Transervice Family”
Available Maintenance Positions:
|Power Mechanic||-IL, Melrose Park|
|Diesel Mechanic||-MA, Worcester|
|Gas/Diesel Mechanic||-NY, Lockport|
|Diesel Mechanic||-CT, Windsor|
Diesel Mechanic –IN, Indianapolis
Gas Mechanic -NY, Bay Shore
We require you to be a Qualified and Skilled Technician with a Trade School Certification and/or 3-5 years plus years of related experience. A Commercial Driver’s License is also compulsory and, for certain positions, diesel experience. We prefer ASE Certification and require DOT, physical examination, drug and alcohol screenings.
Interested in a position at Transervice?
Please text “JOBS” to 817-631-2299