Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Building long-term relationships are the foundation of our success atTranservice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, a service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valued employees who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you’re one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor:
- The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising a maintenance shop. The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising a shift of technicians (mechanic) team responsible for preventive maintenance/repair of a fleet; and providing direction to technicians to ensure that all repairs/maintenance to equipment (trucks diesel and alternate fuel, containers and other heavy duty equipment) are performed in compliance with Company safety and compliance standards, and with all federal and state regulations.
- The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for planning and scheduling repair work for the work group to ensure that all work is done in a safe and timely manner, reducing lost productivity.
- Manage related administrative duties including records of all preventive and corrective maintenance performed.
**Knowledge, Skills & Abilities**
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically excel
- Root cause problem solving
- Effective communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and encourage employee engagement.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have three to five years of supervisory experience in a maintenance shop environment
- Must have a diesel technician background
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!