OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
“We like to think that we have a very clear vision, understand the issues facing logistics and transportation, and are committed to bringing effective and efficient solutions to our customers.”
The Transervice management team is deeply involved in operating the business and dedicated to our philosophy and ideals. We strive to ensure that we are bringing real value to our relationships – proactively supporting our customers and going the extra mile to deliver service excellence.
Based in Lake Success, New York, Transervice currently maintains regional and local facilities in 120 locations across North America. We manage some 1,200 associates and nearly 30,000 pieces of equipment.
Our Senior Management Team
- Edward J. Flannigan, Chairman
- Dennis M. Schneider, President
- Joseph N. Evangelist, Executive Vice President
- Eric R. Sklar, Chief Financial Officer
- John Walker, Senior Vice President of Logistics
- Wolfgang Marschhauser, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Pierre Bujold, Vice President of Canadian Operations
- Matt Copot, Vice President of Maintenance
- Terry Lutz, Vice President of Risk Management
- Gina Lydakis, Vice President of Human Resources
- Michael Kwock, Vice President of Information Technology
- Robert Kaempf, Vice President Controller
Our management does not believe in revolving doors when it comes to our people. The Transervice approach to stability is very basic: We attract and retain the best people available. Professionals who not only understand and share our vision; they dedicate themselves to satisfying our Customers. And they remain at the Company for years because they have the opportunity to do meaningful work and feel good about their achievements.
Contact us today at 888-858-7570 to learn why top executives and leading companies choose to stay with Transervice.